- Neuroendocrine Cancer
- Newly Diagnosed
- Carcinoid & Neuroendocrine Tumor Patient Community
- Doctor Database
- Clinical Trials
- Educational Resources
- Additional Resources
- Join Us For a Cure
- Researching Funding Opportunities
- Current Research Grants
- Previous Research Grants
- Research Approach
- Board of Scientific Advisors
- About Us
- CFCF News
- Founder Nancy Lindholm
- Corporate Sponsorship
The Board of Scientific Advisors provides scientific direction to the Caring for Carcinoid Foundation (CFCF) by offering independent, expert advice.
All members of the Board of Scientific Advisors are:
- Pioneers in medical research
- Published authors in the top peer-reviewed medical journals
- Leaders of collaborative research projects at top-ranked universities and institutes
The Board of Scientific Advisors comprises highly distinguished medical leaders who share a commitment to discovering a cure for carcinoid.
Sign-up for our e-Newsletter.
Read the latest blog from CFCF's Executive Director.
Read the latest blog from CFCF's Director of Research.
Read the latest blog from CFCF's Founder.