- Neuroendocrine Cancer
- Newly Diagnosed
- Carcinoid & Neuroendocrine Tumor Patient Community
- Doctor Database
- Clinical Trials
- Educational Resources
- Additional Resources
- Join Us For a Cure
- Researching Funding Opportunities
- Current Research Grants
- Previous Research Grants
- Research Approach
- Board of Scientific Advisors
- About Us
- CFCF News
- Founder Nancy Lindholm
- Corporate Sponsorship
The Board of Patient Advisors provides the Caring for Carcinoid Foundation (CFCF) with advice about how to support patients and partner in the fight against carcinoid.
All members of the Board of Patient Advisors are:
- Carcinoid / NET survivors
- Dedicated to supporting the carcinoid community
- Dedicated to achieving CFCF's mission
The Board of Patient Advisors comprises highly distinguished community leaders who share a commitment to discovering a cure for carcinoid.
Sign-up for our e-Newsletter.
Read the latest blog from CFCF's Executive Director.
Read the latest blog from CFCF's Director of Research.
Read the latest blog from CFCF's Founder.