- Neuroendocrine Cancer
- Newly Diagnosed
- Carcinoid & Neuroendocrine Tumor Patient Community
- Doctor Database
- Clinical Trials
- Educational Resources
- Additional Resources
- Join Us For a Cure
- Researching Funding Opportunities
- Current Research Grants
- Previous Research Grants
- Research Approach
- Board of Scientific Advisors
- About Us
- CFCF News
- Founder Nancy Lindholm
- Corporate Sponsorship
The Board of Directors governs the Caring for Carcinoid Foundation (CFCF) by managing its strategic, scientific, and financial direction.
All members of the Board of Directors are:
- Dedicated to achieving CFCF's mission
- Dedicated to guaranteeing transparency and accountability
- Dedicated to supporting the carcinoid community
The Board of Directors comprises highly distinguished community leaders who share a commitment to discovering a cure for carcinoid.
|Anne Doyle - Chairman|
|Stephen Kaufer - Vice Chairman|
|Jonathan Soroff - Clerk|
|Dave McCoy - Treasurer|
|Dr. Stephen Blackwood|
Sign-up for our e-Newsletter.
Read the latest blog from CFCF's Executive Director.
Read the latest blog from CFCF's Director of Research.
Read the latest blog from CFCF's Founder.