- Neuroendocrine Cancer
- Newly Diagnosed
- Carcinoid & Neuroendocrine Tumor Patient Community
- Doctor Database
- Clinical Trials
- Educational Resources
- Additional Resources
- Join Us For a Cure
- Researching Funding Opportunities
- Current Research Grants
- Previous Research Grants
- Research Approach
- Board of Scientific Advisors
- About Us
- CFCF News
- Founder Nancy Lindholm
- Corporate Sponsorship
Audited Financial Statements
The Caring for Carcinoid Foundation (CFCF) believes all donors have the right to know how their dollars are spent.
Donors are investing in our future. In return, we commit to transparency and accountability. We want our donors to know that we are allocating their donations responsibly and wisely to achieve a carcinoid cure as fast as possible.
We post our audited financial statements on this website every year, even though it is not required by the IRS.
What are Audited Financial Statements?
To learn about audited financial statements, we recommend the following information from Alliance for Nonprofit Management:
CFCF Audited Financial Statements
- 2011 CFCF Audited Financial Statements
- 2010 CFCF Audited Financial Statements
- 2009 CFCF Audited Financial Statements
- 2008 CFCF Audited Financial Statements
- 2007 CFCF Audited Financial Statements
- 2006 CFCF Audited Financial Statements
- 2005 CFCF Audited Financial Statements
Sign-up for our e-Newsletter.
Read the latest blog from CFCF's Executive Director.
Read the latest blog from CFCF's Director of Research.
Read the latest blog from CFCF's Founder.